Leavenworth, Kansas Pest Control
Leavenworth, Kansas - 66043
Defend Your Home Against Unwanted Pests in Leavenworth, Kansas
For each of our customers we create a customized pest control management plan that effectively targets termites, ants, rodents, and other common household pests. Your Keller technician will work with you to solve your pest problems wherever or whenever they may appear using techniques that are the safest for your family, pets, and the environment.
Keller Residential pest control service includes, but is not limited to:
Let Keller Help You Get Rid of Your Bed Bugs
Contrary to popular belief, bed bugs are not a sanitation issue. They don’t discriminate and can be found in any hotel and any home, regardless of size, hygiene, or cleanliness, as well as dormitories and cruise ships. Keller guarantees your satisfaction - we will stay with you until our treatment has been effective in solving your bed bug problem. Visit our Bed Bug Control page or the Bed Bugs page of our pest library for more information.
Signs of a Bed Bug Infestation
- Bedbug bites which are distinguished from other insects by their orderly rows, likely caused by a single bug.
- Molted skins - typically found along mattress seams, behind head boards, in the corners of walls near the ceiling, and along baseboards
- Fecal spots can be found practically anywhere with a large infestations, but are most likely to be seen in electrical outlets, on the wood frame of box springs, along mattress seams, in corners near the ceiling, and on baseboards.
- Bed bug aggregations - bed bugs usually aggregate after feeding, but these clusters aren't always immediately obvious in smaller infestations. Here you will find live bed bugs in multiple stages, cast skins, fecal spots, and eggs.
Vacuuming and laundering at high temperatures provides short-term relief, but if there are bedbugs on a mattress cover, it is likely that bedbugs and their eggs are also present within the mattress, sheets and elsewhere within a home. Once a bed bug finds its way indoors, it can move from room to room by traveling on clothing and luggage or through pipes and vacuum cleaners.
Commercial Pest Control Service for Leavenworth Businesses
Leavenworth businesses can depend on Keller for the most reliable commercial pest control in Kansas. For each of our clients we create a customized pest control management plan that effectively targets termites, ants, rodents, and other common pests in order to meet your business' specific needs. Our technicians are well-trained and knowledgeable in the treatment of a variety of commercial facilities.
Industries We Service
- Property Management
- Health Care Facilities
- Educational Facilities
- Hotels / Hospitality
- Warehouses / Storage
Leavenworth Termite Exterminators
There is no better defense against termites than a customized home protection plan from Keller Pest Control. After a comprehensive and thorough inspection of your home, your technician will prescribe an individualized combination of treatment methods designed to help protect your home or business.
Keller delivers the most effective and affordable termite control available. And, if termites happen to return following your treatment while under our warranty period, we promise to re-treat the problem at no additional charge. To learn more about termite infestations and our treatment methods please visit our termite control page
Signs of a Termite Infestation
- A temporary swarm of winged insects in your home or from the soil around your home.
- Cracked or bubbling paint or wood shavings (frass).
- Mud tubes or tunnels on exterior walls, wooden beams, or in crawl spaces.
- Wood that sounds hollow when tapped.
Visit the Termites page of our pest library for more information on termites, preventative measures, and more.
Proudly Serving Leavenworth, Kansas - 66043, 66048
Leavenworth, Kansas, (66043) is both the largest city in and county seat of eponymous Leavenworth County. Situated on the west bank of the Missouri River, Leavenworth is part of the Kansas City Metro located to the southeast. According to the most recent census in 2010, the population was 35,251. Its founding in 1854 makes Leavenworth the first incorporated city in the state of Kansas. Directly north from the city proper is Fort Leavenworth, established in 1827 by Col. Henry Leavenworth. This army post is the location of the U.S. Army Combined Arms Center and the Intellectual Center of the Army - it was annexed by the city in 1977. Leavenworth is also home to various detention centers including a medium-security United States Penitentiary.